Pages

16.1.11

A follow up to eating.

I'm purging the annals of my photo collection. I promise, it won't be too messy.

Just a couple more shots of some of the fire antics that, for whatever reason, are a normal thing in my family. My father, in the first two shots. 

We also run with knives.

The first two shots were shot on 35mm with my Minolta x700. I initially took a few really blown out shots before it dawned on me how much light was probably making it's way into the lens. Shutter speed adjusted accordingly, and I went from slower, blown out shots to these better ones with actually capture and define the fire a bit better. I pretty much just got lucky with the bottom one and how the fire is kind of framed by the trees. Damn lucky.

Some time ago, Mr. Justin was nice enough to come out and shoot some awesome pictures of me while I practiced blowing fire out in the yard. It looks like I'm blowing a dick.

P.S. I make no apologies for the badness of my jokes, though there's probably a degree of badness that comes from my lack of outdoor activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment