Pages

31.1.11

(Almost) A Step By Step

 What you don't see me doing in this is using a pencil to go over the lines on the printed out drawing.



 What you don't see me doing is rubbing on the back of the drawing with part of an old Odyssey bar end.
 What you don't see me doing, here, is spending a lot of time using different blades to scoop out what parts I did not want left over.
What you don't see me doing is rolling ink across the stamp that I carved by hand, align then press down on the stamp, and let the card dry.

If you like these, you can find them HERE. And, if you want, you can follow us HERE.

*Next time, I promise something bike related (sort of).

3 comments:

  1. I did this at school once. Carving it all out is pretty fun. I never printed though, because I didn't go to school a lot of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can try it when you get here, if you want.

    I did this once in high school, once while I was working at Lakeshore--using wood chisels (though I didn't print with it then really, either), and now. I got better at it, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1.2.11

    Turned out very well! I really enjoy looking at prints. I appreciate the tediousness of the whole process.

    ReplyDelete