Pages

16.1.11

Trailbreakin'

For the first winter in my life, I am not feeling the effects of cabin fever. I have definitely embraced all kinds of different activities, and it was the best decision ever. Two years ago, I might have turned down an offer to go cross country skiing, saying that it's lame or whatever. Now, I see fresh snow and I am eager to get outside and explore some trails. Here's a few snapshots of yesterday's outing- only my third time skiing this winter. I've decided that winter isn't so bad, I just needed to change my way of thinking and open my mind to some new experiences.


(More, after the jump)




3 comments:

  1. I always thought that hobbies like that would help, I just can't get myself away from hating the cold. It looks awesome up there, though. Awesome enough to maybe make me actually want to go out, if I lived a couple day's drive closer.

    My new winter hobby, until I find something else, is getting fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been getting cold very much lately. I think it's an air moisture thing. It was 2 degrees when I walked home tonight, and it didn't bother me all that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19.1.11

    The last few photos look like something out of the movie Narnia. Pretty sweet I must say.

    ReplyDelete