Pages

25.10.12

Pool bust

These photos were from earlier this summer but I recently was just able to get my film developed. During our little drought earlier this year when we were blessed with weeks on end of great hot weather to ride bikes I had an opportunity to check out an old spot. It was the South side pool by my moms house. I scoped it out one night by myself on a solo session and realized that the hot weather had brought down the water level about 3 ft in the deep end of the pool and there was only about 3 feet left to be drained! I went back within a few days with Mac and we began to drain the pool. Unfortunately the place had been vandalized before we got there and also the neighbors ended up calling the cops on us and made for a premature end to the day and we never were able to ride the pool again. Luckily I left with new memories and some photos.... Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment