Pages

27.8.11

Pat signing in here...

I apologize for my lack of updates. Not having my own computer is the reason for that.
To keep everyone updated, Sneller and I have been filming a bunch. Sifting through a lot of footage lately. Since the weather is so gorgeous here in the mitten, my schedule consists of work... and riding. Fingers crossed I'll have another edit posted on Vimeo in the next few weeks. Thanks again RV for re-upping my last video!

In other news, there's significant progress on Holland, MI's new skate plaza/park. They've started pouring the concrete base slab and there's more being added every time I ride by. The plaza will be bike friendly! City plans say that it'll be open by the end of summer.

Traveling has been tough this summer, especially due to a busy work schedule and the fact that I no longer own a vehicle. I'm really really anticipating my next visit to Boston again! Next month, Sneller and I are planning a trip up to Marquette, MI to visit Justin for a few days. Let's hope we can get time to make this happen. Fun times are ahead!

Thanks to everyone who keeps this thing alive and running. I hope I can gain access to a computer more often so I can post more updates. Love BMX every day!


1 comment:

  1. I expect, and demand, a fully documented UP trip from you guys--riding, fun, and random adventure.

    I'm pumped to hear about the new park, though I definitely had some unfinished business with the old one.

    I wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete