Pages

12.9.12

"I'm flawed, unlike you"



So let me break this down for you perfect beautiful people.  I'm the smallest dutch boy you'll ever meet, I'm not perfect, I struggle with addictions, I'm not tall dark n handsome, I don't always fucking smile, I've spent the majority of my life being single, I don't have the biggest dick, I'm generally broke, I am not well educated, I am not an athlete and I don't give a damn about sports because I ride a fucking little kids bike.


So now that the obvious superficial shit is out of the way let me let you know a little about who I really am......

 I am loving, I am loyal, I am a fighter. 

    -I know how to love, be loyal, forgive, show grace/mercy, to be truthful, and to relate because God has taken the time to love, be loyal, forgiving, graceful, merciful, truthful and relatable to me! 
    -I know pain......I know struggle....... I know defeat but I also know victory. I know that even though I may lead a life of struggle and pain it will strengthen me and refine me in Gods Grace and love. I know this because it is a truth I have clinched to during my darkest hours. I know that my struggles will bring perseverance and that when I choose to fight and persevere it will develop my character, and then when my character develops I will have hope. Not just a hope or faith that I've heard about rather one that I know on a very real level because I have struggled with it, fought for it and experienced it! 
  
   I may not be a lot of things, but you know what? I don't give a flying fuck! I am finally learning to be content with who I am and embracing my journey.
   
   "I am on a journey....a journey that is completed only through death....a journey that is continued only with my animalistic urge to be free....my journey is not fast....my journey is slow....my journey is a crawl....but my journey will end....I am free."

No comments:

Post a Comment