Pages

5.2.11

I don't ride bikes

Hello everybody who is reading this, I'm DJ. I figured that i should give myself a quick intro......
first, you should know that i skateboard. That doesnt mean that i hate bikers, only rollerbladers (But i think we all share a common bond on that one right?). I would love to bridge this gap between bikers and skaters. Thats why I talked to the biker homies about contributing to this blog and i'm hyped to be a part of it. I dont have much else to say, so i'll just leave it at that. Be expecting some local murder mitten footage soon!

4 comments:

  1. YES! So pumped on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.

    I'd also like to add, I hate people that ride scooters and that do tricks on fixed gears while wearing scarves in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pumped too justin! But yeah scooter kids suck, and fixed gear hipsters are definetly an eyesore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8.2.11

    Welcome aboard brother!

    ReplyDelete