Pages

30.11.11

Rainy, Cold, Generally Shit Weather (and Other Cyclocross Fun)

Last Sunday, I made my way into Holland, MI to run a few errands, and to try and shoot some pics down at one of Krisscross's cyclocross races.

It was cold, it was raining, and it was generally poop--but I guess that's really what you're looking for in a good CC race, so everything worked out.




My primary objective was to try and get shots of the guys that ride for Lakeshore Cycle and Fitness.

I had two problems:
1. I only know what two of the dudes look like.
 2. I had barely any sleep, and the whole cold rain thing made me feel like poo. So, unfortunately, I didn't really shoot too many pics.
It was fun, though.

-

RV Henretty-Jornales
RJP Lab Photo & Media

*If you'd like any copies of my photos from here, or off of my Flickr, but without the watermark, or if you have any questions, you can e-mail me at rv@runjellypandas.org. Also if you're like to book me for any event/s. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know such events went on in Holland. Looks pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a once a year kind of thing, though I could be wrong. The venues change. (I went to one quite a few years back that was at, like, Ridgepoint church, or something.)

    ReplyDelete