Pages

16.4.11

My life lately

So my life lately has revolved around me working weird random hours, talking to strangers, numbers,chemicals, paint, learning, managing, graphic design, frustration, word,  drawing, prices, quotes, negotiating, lighting, photoshop, timing, promotion, building, trial and error, heat, cold, and being broke.



And I am happy.

Here are some of my favorite things that have spawned from all of the above.........


The top and bottom original drawings were created by Joe Arnoux, He recreated his design
 "Face of Native America" to be used for a sweet bmx style tee.
The Top and Bottom design "Hearts" was also created by Joe Arnoux. Joe was kind enough to let me recreate the original design in order to print these as a double color print for my business LakeShoreDesign.


This next one will be an up and coming Lakeshore Cycle Shirt, should be finished by the end of April.


2 comments:

  1. Does he still have my dad's old Squirt hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.4.11

    Yeah he does but I was sick of waiting for him to wear it again and I don't have any photos of him with it so I just made do. He posed for me and I really didn't think that I would ever get an opportunity like that again so I made do.

    ReplyDelete